Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss
Want to check out my story on how I got into making bath salts, click here.
- Sea Salt
- Epsom Salt (to soothe tired muscles and reduce inflammation)
- Baking Soda (to soften waters and alleviate skin irritation)
- Essential Oil
- Soap coloring (optional)
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Bowl and spoon to combine them
- Eye dropper to add the oils
- Jar to store the salt in
- Funnel to pour the salt into the jar
Steps to assemble:
Nice gifts for friends and family.
Here you will find instructions and/or videos to craft projects I want to share. You can also purchase some of my crafts.